I’m an Austin-based freelance writer who contributes to TheAtlantic.com, USA Today College and Forbes.com. I’ve been featured on the New York Times website, have been interviewed on Marketplace Money, and find stick bugs to be a hilarious transition in evolution. I’m also sincerely convinced I’ll marry Zooey Deschanel if I mention her in enough writer bios.
More than all that, though, there are five things you really need to know about me upfront:
- I still listen to Bright Eyes religiously, despite being older than 19.
- I’m from Las Vegas, so what happens in Vegas, gets brought up at family reunions.
- I’m clinically addicted to Nutella.
- I got published at age 10.
- I hate lists of four and will do whatever possible to avoid them.