I’m an Austin-based freelance writer and human being. I’ve written for The Atlantic, USA Today, Huffington Post and a bunch of other namedrop-worthy places. I find stick bugs to be a hilarious transition in evolution and am sincerely convinced I’ll marry Zooey Deschanel if I mention her in enough writer bios.
More than all that, though, there are 5 things you really need to know about me upfront:
- I still listen to Bright Eyes religiously, despite being older than 19.
- I’m from Las Vegas, so what happens in Vegas, gets brought up at family reunions.
- I’m clinically addicted to Nutella.
- I got published at age 10.
- I hates lists of 4 and will do whatever possible to avoid them.